1. Anqi Ding () An Analysis of the Effective Evaluation of Class Activities by European and American Students - A Survey of the Activities at the Course of Chinese as a Second Language, Mandarin Studies, No. 05, 60-66.
2. Catano V M, Harvey S. (2011) Student perception of teaching effectiveness: Development and Validation of the Evaluation of Teaching Competencies Scale (ETCS)[J]. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 36(6): 701-717.
3. Cohen, P.A. (1981) Student ratings of instruction and student achievement: A meta-analysis of multisection validity. Review of Educational Research 51: 281–309.
4. Cunningham, J.B., and J.N. MacGregor (2006) The echo approach in developing items for student evaluation of teaching performance. Teaching of Psychology 33: 96–100.
5. Greenwald, A.G. (1997) No pain, no gain? The importance of measuring course workload in student ratings of instruction. Journal of Educational Psychology 89: 743–51.
6. Harvey, S., M. Royal, and D. Stout. (2003) Instructor’s transformational leadership: University student attitudes and ratings. Psychological Reports 92: 395–402.
7. Huffcutt, A.I., J.A. Weekley, W.H. Wiesner, T.G. DeGroot, and C. Jones. 2001. Comparison of situational and behavior description interview questions for higher level positions. Personnel Psychology 54: 619–44.
8. Keeley, J., D. Smith, and W. Buskist. (2006) The teacher behaviors checklist: Factor analysis of its utility for evaluating teaching. Teaching of Psychology 3: 84–91.
9. Mahat M, Hourigan C. International student experience: What it is, what it means and why it matters[J]. Retrieved July, 2007, 17: 2008.
10. Marsh, H.W. (1983) Multidimensional ratings of teaching effectiveness by students from different academic settings and their relation to student/course/instructor characteristics. Journal of Educational Psychology 75: 150–66.
11. Marsh, H.W., and L.A. Roche. (1997) Making students’ evaluations of teaching effectiveness effective. American Psychologist 52: 1187–97.
12. Nanda Dimitrov, Aisha Haque (2016) Intercultural teaching competence: a multi-disciplinary model for instructor reflection
13. Penny, A.R. (2003) Changing the agenda for research into students’ views about university teaching: Four shortcomings of SRT research. Teaching in Higher Education 8: 399–411.
14. Simpson, P.M., and J.A. Siguaw. (2000) Student evaluations of teaching: An exploratory study of the faculty response. Journal of Marketing Education 22: 199–214.
15. Toland, M.D., and R.J. De Ayala. (2005) A multilevel factor analysis of students’ evaluations of teaching. Educational and Psychological Measurement 65: 272–96.
16. Wen Wen, etc. (2014) Research on Classroom Learning Environment and Learning Gains for Overseas Students - Taking Tsinghua University as an Example, Tsinghua University Education Research, No. 02, 107-113.