The ICED conference committee is looking for volunteers. We want to build a solid international pool to represent multiple perspectives when it comes to proposal review and other conference matters. We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
Proposals will go through a blind peer review process, coordinated y the program chair. We are looking for thoughtful, experienced reviewers.
We are looking for people to get the word out about the conference on various social media platforms. We are looking for people with good social media presence to share ICED content in the months leading up to the conference.
Registration desk volunteers are the face of the conference and the first contact after a long international trip. We are looking for volunteers with people skills to staff the registration desk in shifts throughout the conference.
If you are interested in volunteering:
- Create an account. Look for the login on the right side of the page.
- Indicate your interest. Under ICED Volunteer Information:
- Volunteer Positions – Check the positions for which you are interested in volunteering.
- Session Reviewer Topic Areas – Proposal Reviewer volunteers need to check up to 4 topics for sessions you would like to review.
- Finalize your information. Complete the remaining required fields and click on Create new account.
- Stay Tuned! The ICED conference committee will use the email address connected to your account to communicate important volunteer information with you.